1. Maverick Helicopter Tours
2. Out Of Africa Wildlife Park
3. Grand Canyon Expeditions
4. Predator Zip Lines Camp Verde, AZ
Experience the wind ripping through your hair on a thrill ride over nature’s wildest predators.
5. Bearizona Wildlife Park
6. Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course is an elevated obstacle course set in the tall Ponderosa Pines
7. Antelope Canyon & Horseshoe Bend
Spend a day visiting two of the most iconic landscapes in the American Southwest- Antelope Canyon
8. Wildland Trekking
9. Arizona Outdoor Adventures
10. One Day Colorado River Float Trip From Flagstaff From Viator
11. Western River Expeditions
12. Grand Canyon Railway
13. Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters
14. Grand Canyon Airlines
15. Maverick Airlines Fly To The Grand Canyon
16. Grand Canyon Railroad Excursion From Viator
17. Grand Canyon Day Tour
Voted on Trip Advisor as the most popular Grand Canyon day tour. This is the best way to enjoy th
18. Grand Canyon & Navajo Indian Reservation From Viator
19. Great West Adventure Company
20. Guided Outdoor Rock Climbing & Indoor Climbing Gym
21. Mountain Bike Rentals & Tours Biking near Aspen Yurt
22. Grand Canyon Whitewater
24. Sedona Day Trip From Flagstaff
25. Colorado River & Trail Expeditions Grand Canyon Rafting
26. Canyon Explorations, Inc.
27. Arizona River Runners
28. Lowell Observatory
29. Riordan Mansion State Park
30. Pioneer Museum
31. Flagstaff Area National Monuments
32. The Geekery
33. Museum of Northern Arizona
34. IMAX Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitor Center
35. The Arboretum
Pink Jeep Tours in Sedona and Grand Canyon
Voted by Trip Advisor as the #4 tour company in the US! Explore Sedona or the Grand Canyon with entertaining and knowledgable guides. Book a Tour »
TAKING YOUR FAMILY TO FLAGSTAFF FOR VACATION?
Here are some of the most family-friendly hotels in Flagstaff and some things to do that should keep everyone happy…at least for a while.
See Family-Friendly Flagstaff »
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO FLAGSTAFF
Getting to Flagstaff is the first step. Driving is the most popular and practical way to get here.
Get Driving Directions from Nearby Cities »
IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE DAY TO SEE FLAGSTAFF
These are the essential things you MUST do to get the most out of your day trip.
Plan Your Day Trip Here »