Flagstaff Breweries & Pubs
More than just raucous college bars (although you'll find those, too), Flagstaff's known for its several craft breweries and cozy pubs. One thing you'll notice fairly quickly upon arrival, if you didn't know it already, is that Flagstaff loves its beer and cocktails. After a day of hiking, skiing or snowboarding, there's nothing better than a cold, locally crafted beer shared with friends. Find the best places to go out and have a few drinks in downtown Flagstaff.Written by: Chrissy Zubieta Tweet
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/flag/public_html/snippets/results_p.php on line 47
1. The McMillan Bar and KitchenReviews
2. The Green RoomReviews
3. Uptown PubhouseReviews
4. Charly's at The Weatherford HotelReviews
5. Monte Vista Cocktail LoungeReviews
6. Beaver Street BreweryReviews
7. Hops On BirchReviews
8. Rendezvous Coffee House/Martini BarReviews
9. Wanderlust Brewing CompanyReviews
10. Altitudes Bar and GrillReviews
12. Mother Road BreweryReviews
13. Dark Sky BrewingReviews
14. Lumberyard Brewing CompanyReviews
16. Flagstaff Brewing CompanyReviews
17. Sportsman's Bar & GrillReviews
18. Historic Brewing CompanyReviews
FLAGSTAFF, AZ WEATHER
Check out the weather conditions before you come. Winter and summer are popular, but there's no bad time to visit Flagstaff.
See Flagstaff Weather »
WHAT'S ON THE CALENDAR?
Our Flagstaff Event Calendar is full of festivals, workshops, art fairs, concerts and classes. Browse or add your event.
See the Event Calendar »
IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE DAY TO SEE FLAGSTAFF
These are the essential things you MUST do to get the most out of your day trip.
Plan Your Day Trip Here »
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO FLAGSTAFF
Getting to Flagstaff is the first step. Driving is the most popular and practical way to get here.
Get Driving Directions from Nearby Cities »