Flagstaff has some really fantastic places to eat. No joke. There's excellent Thai, French, Mexican, BBQ, Latin and even just amazing sandwiches. Flagstaff restaurant owners and chefs are typically environmentally conscious (as are the people of the city), therefor ingredients tend to be local, fresh and sustainably grown or raised. You'll find that restaurants and bars are lively year-round, rain or shine. If the dining scene is a little slow, there's a big chance that there is an event going on somewhere around town that's drawing the attention away from restaurants or bars. The Downtown area is certainly a great place to find great food, but there are some gems all over Flagstaff.
Treat your tastebuds to one of the local Flagstaff restaurants and resist the convenient familiar chain-restaurants on this trip. You won't regret it. If you're in a hurry to get going on an adventure or just need to get everyone fed quickly, we've put together a list of places you can order food to go. There are so many great dining options, you won't want to settle for a lesser quality meal that you can get everywhere else.
Take a look at our pet-friendly restaurants or our family-friendly restaurants if you're dining with family. Flagstaff is very kid and pet friendly, so don't worry about missing out. Some of the best restaurants have bowls of water a foot for our furry family members.Written by: Chrissy Zubieta Tweet
1. FLG Terroir
1. Altitudes Bar and GrillReviews
2. Charly's at The Weatherford HotelReviews
3. Macy's European Coffee House & BakeryReviews
4. Vino LocoReviews
5. Wanderlust Brewing CompanyReviews
6. Campus Coffee BeanReviews
7. The McMillan Bar and KitchenReviews
8. The Green RoomReviews
9. Rendezvous Coffee House/Martini BarReviews
10. Beaver Street BreweryReviews
11. Wicked Arizona's CoffeeReviews
12. FLG TerroirReviews
13. Uptown PubhouseReviews
14. Hops On BirchReviews
15. Cuvee 928Reviews
16. Firecreek Coffee Co.Reviews
17. The Museum ClubReviews
18. Monte Vista Cocktail LoungeReviews
19. KickStand KafeReviews
20. Late For the Train Coffee - NorthReviews
21. Cedar House Coffee ShopReviews
23. Historic Brewing CompanyReviews
24. Cafe RevolutionReviews
25. Mother Road BreweryReviews
26. White Dove Coffee ShopReviews
27. Dark Sky BrewingReviews
28. Higher Grounds CoffeeReviews
29. Flagstaff Brewing CompanyReviews
30. WHyld AssReviews
31. Brix Restaurant and Wine BarReviews
32. It's About Coffee Retail StoreReviews
33. Sportsman's Bar & GrillReviews
34. Lumberyard Brewing CompanyReviews
35. Late for the Train DowntownReviews
37. Flagstaff Coffee CompanyReviews
FLAGSTAFF, AZ WEATHER
Check out the weather conditions before you come. Winter and summer are popular, but there's no bad time to visit Flagstaff.
See Flagstaff Weather »
WHAT'S ON THE CALENDAR?
Our Flagstaff Event Calendar is full of festivals, workshops, art fairs, concerts and classes. Browse or add your event.
See the Event Calendar »
IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE DAY TO SEE FLAGSTAFF
These are the essential things you MUST do to get the most out of your day trip.
Plan Your Day Trip Here »
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO FLAGSTAFF
Getting to Flagstaff is the first step. Driving is the most popular and practical way to get here.
Get Driving Directions from Nearby Cities »