Flagstaff has some really fantastic places to eat. No joke. There's excellent Thai, French, Mexican, BBQ, Latin and even just amazing sandwiches. Flagstaff restaurant owners and chefs are typically environmentally conscious (as are the people of the city), therefor ingredients tend to be local, fresh and sustainably grown or raised. There is a big brunching culture here and dining out never seems to get old for locals and visitors alike. You'll find that restaurants and bars are lively year-round, rain or shine. If the dining scene is a little slow, there's a big chance that there is an event going on somewhere around town that's drawing the attention away from restaurants or bars. The Downtown area is certainly a great place to find great food, but there are some gems all over Flagstaff.
Treat your tastebuds to one of the local Flagstaff restaurants and resist the convenient familiar chain-restaurants on this trip. You won't regret it. If you're in a hurry to get going on an adventure or just need to get everyone fed quickly, we've put together a list of places you can order food to go. There are so many great dining options, you won't want to settle for a lesser quality meal that you can get everywhere else.
Take a look at our pet-friendly restaurants or our family-friendly restaurants if you're dining with family. Flagstaff is very kid and pet friendly, so don't worry about missing out. Some of the best restaurants have bowls of water a foot for our furry family members.Written by: Chrissy Zubieta Tweet
1. Campus Coffee BeanReviews
2. Wicked Arizona's CoffeeReviews
3. Late For the Train Coffee - NorthReviews
4. Altitudes Bar and GrillReviews
5. Beaver Street BreweryReviews
6. Wanderlust Brewing CompanyReviews
7. Macy's European Coffee House & BakeryReviews
8. Rendezvous Coffee House/Martini BarReviews
9. Cuvee 928Reviews
10. Cedar House Coffee ShopReviews
11. The Green RoomReviews
12. KickStand KafeReviews
13. The Museum ClubReviews
14. Uptown PubhouseReviews
15. Hops On BirchReviews
16. Firecreek Coffee Co.Reviews
17. Charly's at The Weatherford HotelReviews
18. Monte Vista Cocktail LoungeReviews
19. Wine LoftReviews
20. White Dove Coffee ShopReviews
21. Mias LoungeReviews
22. Flagstaff Brewing CompanyReviews
23. Sportsman's Bar & GrillReviews
25. Cafe RevolutionReviews
27. Mother Road BreweryReviews
28. Lumberyard Brewing CompanyReviews
29. It's About Coffee Retail StoreReviews
30. Late for the Train DowntownReviews
31. Flagstaff Coffee CompanyReviews
32. Historic Brewing CompanyReviews
33. Higher Grounds CoffeeReviews
FLAGSTAFF, AZ WEATHER
Check out the weather conditions before you come. Winter and summer are popular, but there's no bad time to visit Flagstaff.
See Flagstaff Weather »
WHAT'S ON THE CALENDAR?
Our Flagstaff Event Calendar is full of festivals, workshops, art fairs, concerts and classes. Browse or add your event.
See the Event Calendar »
IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE DAY TO SEE FLAGSTAFF
These are the essential things you MUST do to get the most out of your day trip.
Plan Your Day Trip Here »
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO FLAGSTAFF
Getting to Flagstaff is the first step. Driving is the most popular and practical way to get here.
Get Driving Directions from Nearby Cities »