Flagstaff has some really fantastic places to eat. No joke. There's excellent Thai, French, Mexican, BBQ, Latin and even just amazing sandwiches. Flagstaff restaurant owners and chefs are typically environmentally conscious (as are the people of the city), therefor ingredients tend to be local, fresh and sustainably grown or raised. You'll find that restaurants and bars are lively year-round, rain or shine. If the dining scene is a little slow, there's a big chance that there is an event going on somewhere around town that's drawing the attention away from restaurants or bars. The Downtown area is certainly a great place to find great food, but there are some gems all over Flagstaff.
Treat your tastebuds to one of the local Flagstaff restaurants and resist the convenient familiar chain-restaurants on this trip. You won't regret it. If you're in a hurry to get going on an adventure or just need to get everyone fed quickly, we've put together a list of places you can order food to go. There are so many great dining options, you won't want to settle for a lesser quality meal that you can get everywhere else.
Take a look at our pet-friendly restaurants or our family-friendly restaurants if you're dining with family. Flagstaff is very kid and pet friendly, so don't worry about missing out. Some of the best restaurants have bowls of water a foot for our furry family members.Written by: Chrissy Zubieta Tweet
1. Historic Barrel + Bottle House
The Historic Barrel + Bottle House is an offshoot taproom for Historic Brewing Company featuring our classic mainstay beers as well as ou... More
2. Dark Sky Brewing
Brewing unique, high quality, craft beer in the 1st International Dark Sky City! The amazing dark skies & starry nights found here in F... More
1. Campus Coffee BeanReviews
2. Beaver Street BreweryReviews
3. Wanderlust Brewing CompanyReviews
4. KickStand KafeReviews
5. Firecreek Coffee Co.Reviews
6. Rendezvous Coffee House/Martini BarReviews
7. Uptown PubhouseReviews
8. Late For the Train Coffee - NorthReviews
9. Wine LoftReviews
10. The Museum ClubReviews
11. Charly's at The Weatherford HotelReviews
12. Altitudes Bar and GrillReviews
13. Monte Vista Cocktail LoungeReviews
14. Macy's European Coffee House & BakeryReviews
15. Wicked Arizona's CoffeeReviews
16. The McMillan Bar and KitchenReviews
17. Cuvee 928Reviews
18. The Green RoomReviews
19. Hops On BirchReviews
20. Cedar House Coffee ShopReviews
21. Late for the Train DowntownReviews
23. White Dove Coffee ShopReviews
24. WHyld AssReviews
25. Flagstaff Brewing CompanyReviews
26. Historic Barrel + Bottle HouseReviews
27. Flagstaff Coffee CompanyReviews
29. Lumberyard Brewing CompanyReviews
30. Dark Sky BrewingReviews
31. Historic Brewing CompanyReviews
32. It's About Coffee Retail StoreReviews
33. Cafe RevolutionReviews
34. Higher Grounds CoffeeReviews
35. Mias LoungeReviews
36. Mother Road BreweryReviews
37. Sportsman's Bar & GrillReviews
FLAGSTAFF, AZ WEATHER
Check out the weather conditions before you come. Winter and summer are popular, but there's no bad time to visit Flagstaff.
See Flagstaff Weather »
WHAT'S ON THE CALENDAR?
Our Flagstaff Event Calendar is full of festivals, workshops, art fairs, concerts and classes. Browse or add your event.
See the Event Calendar »
IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE DAY TO SEE FLAGSTAFF
These are the essential things you MUST do to get the most out of your day trip.
Plan Your Day Trip Here »
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO FLAGSTAFF
Getting to Flagstaff is the first step. Driving is the most popular and practical way to get here.
Get Driving Directions from Nearby Cities »