Flagstaff has some really fantastic places to eat. No joke. There's excellent Thai, French, Mexican, BBQ, Latin and even just amazing sandwiches. Flagstaff restaurant owners and chefs are typically environmentally conscious (as are the people of the city), therefor ingredients tend to be local, fresh and sustainably grown or raised. You'll find that restaurants and bars are lively year-round, rain or shine. If the dining scene is a little slow, there's a big chance that there is an event going on somewhere around town that's drawing the attention away from restaurants or bars. The Downtown area is certainly a great place to find great food, but there are some gems all over Flagstaff.
Treat your tastebuds to one of the local Flagstaff restaurants and resist the convenient familiar chain-restaurants on this trip. You won't regret it. If you're in a hurry to get going on an adventure or just need to get everyone fed quickly, we've put together a list of places you can order food to go. There are so many great dining options, you won't want to settle for a lesser quality meal that you can get everywhere else.
Take a look at our pet-friendly restaurants or our family-friendly restaurants if you're dining with family. Flagstaff is very kid and pet friendly, so don't worry about missing out. Some of the best restaurants have bowls of water a foot for our furry family members.Written by: Chrissy Zubieta Tweet
1. Dark Sky Brewing
Brewing unique, high quality, craft beer in the 1st International Dark Sky City! The amazing dark skies & starry nights found here in F... More
1. Wanderlust Brewing CompanyReviews
2. KickStand KafeReviews
3. Cuvee 928Reviews
4. Wine LoftReviews
5. Rendezvous Coffee House/Martini BarReviews
6. Monte Vista Cocktail LoungeReviews
7. Firecreek Coffee Co.Reviews
8. Beaver Street BreweryReviews
9. Wicked Arizona's CoffeeReviews
10. The McMillan Bar and KitchenReviews
11. Hops On BirchReviews
12. Cedar House Coffee ShopReviews
13. Macy's European Coffee House & BakeryReviews
14. Uptown PubhouseReviews
15. Campus Coffee BeanReviews
16. Altitudes Bar and GrillReviews
17. Late For the Train Coffee - NorthReviews
18. The Museum ClubReviews
19. The Green RoomReviews
20. Charly's at The Weatherford HotelReviews
21. Sportsman's Bar & GrillReviews
22. Higher Grounds CoffeeReviews
23. Flagstaff Coffee CompanyReviews
24. WHyld AssReviews
25. Cafe RevolutionReviews
26. Late for the Train DowntownReviews
27. Dark Sky BrewingReviews
28. White Dove Coffee ShopReviews
29. Historic Brewing CompanyReviews
31. Lumberyard Brewing CompanyReviews
32. Mias LoungeReviews
33. Mother Road BreweryReviews
34. Flagstaff Brewing CompanyReviews
35. It's About Coffee Retail StoreReviews
FLAGSTAFF, AZ WEATHER
Check out the weather conditions before you come. Winter and summer are popular, but there's no bad time to visit Flagstaff.
See Flagstaff Weather »
WHAT'S ON THE CALENDAR?
Our Flagstaff Event Calendar is full of festivals, workshops, art fairs, concerts and classes. Browse or add your event.
See the Event Calendar »
IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE DAY TO SEE FLAGSTAFF
These are the essential things you MUST do to get the most out of your day trip.
Plan Your Day Trip Here »
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO FLAGSTAFF
Getting to Flagstaff is the first step. Driving is the most popular and practical way to get here.
Get Driving Directions from Nearby Cities »