Flagstaff Coffee Shops
Sure, you can find that green mermaid-iconed chain coffeehouse in Flagstaff. But why not try one of the locally owned, arguably better coffee shops here? Find a cozy place to work, study or hang out at one of these coffee shops with free WiFi.
Along with great coffee, delicious baked goods, easygoing lunches, you'll find comfortable places to sit and helpful, local staff to provide you with friendly service, insider advice and a laid-back vibe.Written by: Chrissy Zubieta Tweet
1. KickStand KafeReviews
2. Rendezvous Coffee House/Martini BarReviews
3. Late For the Train Coffee - NorthReviews
4. Cedar House Coffee ShopReviews
5. Macy's European Coffee House & BakeryReviews
6. Wicked Arizona's CoffeeReviews
7. Campus Coffee BeanReviews
8. Firecreek Coffee Co.Reviews
9. Late for the Train DowntownReviews
10. White Dove Coffee ShopReviews
11. Flagstaff Coffee CompanyReviews
12. Cafe RevolutionReviews
13. It's About Coffee Retail StoreReviews
14. WHyld AssReviews
15. Higher Grounds CoffeeReviews
FLAGSTAFF, AZ WEATHER
Check out the weather conditions before you come. Winter and summer are popular, but there's no bad time to visit Flagstaff.
See Flagstaff Weather »
WHAT'S ON THE CALENDAR?
Our Flagstaff Event Calendar is full of festivals, workshops, art fairs, concerts and classes. Browse or add your event.
See the Event Calendar »
IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE DAY TO SEE FLAGSTAFF
These are the essential things you MUST do to get the most out of your day trip.
Plan Your Day Trip Here »
DRIVING DIRECTIONS TO FLAGSTAFF
Getting to Flagstaff is the first step. Driving is the most popular and practical way to get here.
Get Driving Directions from Nearby Cities »